Yellow Belt Certification Self -Directed Course/Kit with resource material you print to build your own Lean manual. Understand What the Toyota Tools are and how they support and are applied to the 5 Lean Principles through a real case study.
This self-directed course/Kit provides you with an understanding of the theory and effective application of Lean Thinking concepts, principles, and tools with a focus on identifying and eliminating waste, improving process flow, continuous improvement, and flexibility to achieve optimal performance through the delivery of Value as defined by their customers.
Understanding how Lean Manufacturing developed and grew into the continuous improvement system that organizations use to create customer value through the elimination of waste.
The 5 Lean Principles and the integration of Lean Tools – the foundation of lean Thinking
1. Value – determined by the customer
2. Value Stream – all activities from customer requirement to customer fulfilment
3. Flow – products or services flow smoothly through the value stream
4. Pull – products or services delivered when required to the customer
5. Perfection – all non-value-added activities (waste) eliminated